Submit your application today! Applications are now open.
All submissions will be accepted through our Awardforce platform. See details on how to enter below!
To submit your entry, start by visiting our entry platform at https://isma.awardsplatform.com/
You must register an account with an e-mail address in order to submit an entry. Once you register, you will be guided through the process of submitting your entry.
Please see our Guidelines page for the full list of rules and full descriptions of each category.
Please note that you can submit multiple entries in as many categories as you like. However, you may only enter individual pieces of a campaign once. For example, suppose you have an impaired driving campaign with a short video, website, and print ad. In that case, you may either enter those as separate entries in their respective categories or enter them all in one under the campaign category.
For any questions, inquiries, or if you need assistance with your entry, contact Marcia Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Entry Information
- Entry deadline: January 12, 2024 at 11:59PM AKST
- Successful entrants will be notified by January 31, 2024
- The awards presentation ceremony will take place during the Safety 2024 15th World Conference on Injury Prevention & Safety Promotion, in September of 2024. The ISMA award ceremony will be announced as soon as possible. To keep up to date on the latest ISMA awards ceremony information, follow us on social media (links are in the top header of this website) and check this website often.
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Categories are Campaign, Print, Web/Online, Ultrashort Video, and Short Video.
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details.
- You are allowed to submit multiple campaigns and multiple individual entries. However, individual entries may not also be submitted as part of a campaign.
- For assistance, please e-mail Samantha Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marcia Howell at email@example.com.